Friday, March 30, 2007

Nishit's View on I Flex

I-Flex today touched Rs 2085. The last open offer was made at rs 2100.I have been tracking this stock closely and since Mar 19th, Gudi Padwa both volumes and price has picked up.
Volumes have gone on somedays ten fold and price has gone up from Rs 1850 to Rs 2085 a gain of 12.70 pct.
Those who have been sitting on a combination of cash and I flex since early february instead of losses would be in profit right now.Increase in volumes and price usually points out to some insider info.
I strongly another open offer, preferential allotment to fund some acquisition might just take place especially if other tech stocks tumble on poor guidance.
Such an offer at Rs 2500 or thereabouts would make it very tempting for existing shareholders to cash out.I would suggest watch the stock carefully and enjoy the ride up.

No comments:

Moneycontrol Top Headlines

IBN Business news

NDTV Financial News

SeekingAlpha India Stocks

Dead Presidents!